“The Lancs” is a traditional and long-established club which has moved with the times. We embrace all types of climbing activity from bouldering and DWS to Scottish winter & Alpine mountaineering, though trad is our bread-and-butter. Whatever your thing, you’ll find members doing it and what’s more they’ll welcome you to join in the fun and help you to develop your skills and widen your interests.
There are many great reasons to join the Lancs
- All types of climbing – trad, mountaineering, ice, sports, bouldering, indoors
- Regular meets throughout year (almost every weekend)
- Weekday evening meets
- Meets abroad
- Active climbers always willing to get out
- Pool of knowledge – climbing areas/routes
- Social meets throughout winter months
- Friendly and sociable
- BMC Civil Liability Insurance (£10,000,000)
- BMC Summit magazine
- Use of LCCC Huts – Lake District & North Wales
- Use of BMC affiliated huts
- Bi-monthly LCCC newsletter
- Bi-annual LCCC Journal
- Discounts at many outside retailers
All for only £35!
If you wish to apply for membership now, click on the button below.